Many small bugfixes and stability improvements, and even more in our new BitNinja versions (V3.6.2 and 3.6.3)
Most systems will automatically update, if you have specific settings or applications preventing automatic updates, you can follow our documentation on how to proceed to have the latest version installed.
This is what you came for:
Fixed an issue where users could not delist themselves if there were more than 1 IP addresses present in the X-Forwarded-For header.
- Only happened on rare occasions, fixed it for good measure.
Fixed an issue where sometimes the file sizes were not saved properly in the filesystem cache during the AI scan.
- New features always bring some early teething issues, we are staying on top of it!
The CaptchaHttp page should now properly show the client IP.
- Closely related to the first bullet point. "Prepare for trouble, and make it double!"
Added worker_connections as a config option to the WAFManager module which sets the worker_connections config option for Nginx.
- Setting this is necessary in some specific use cases, as raising this number can help with a large number of visitors at once with certain configurations.
Removed HTTP fallback from the agent.
- We left it in the agent as a fallback option when we switched to Socket communication with version 3.0, now we are completely removing it.
The newest BitNinja versions (V3.6.2 and 3.6.3) brought stability improvements and bugfixes to provide the best possible experience.
If you'd like to read more about previous release notes, you can 🔎find them here. Alternatively, if you would like to see your feature request show up here, don't forget to cast your🙋♂️Vote