New whitelisted mailers for outbound spam protection (Open beta coming soon!), SiteProtection bug fixes, and stability improvements. All this, and more in the newest BitNinja version (V3.2.4)!
Most systems will automatically update, if you have specific settings or applications preventing automatic updates, you can follow our documentation on how to proceed to have the latest version installed.
Here's what's changed:
Fixed numerous errors related to messaging.
- This was necessary to improve agent communication with our API, and to ensure up-to-date data for BitNinja.
- The message queue and the Dispatcher should be properly restarted now if they are not running.
- In some edge cases the Dispatcher would not properly restart if it was not running. This has been fixed to guarantee message delivery.
- Fixed a bug where the SiteProtection did not get the WordPress path correctly and could not be uninstalled properly.
- We want to make sure that your SiteProtection experience is as smooth as possible!
- Added more whitelisted files to the SpamProtection config.
- Added more whitelisted files to our Outbound Spam protection module. The module will soon be available to everyone using BitNinja!
The newest BitNinja versions (V3.2.4) introduced new whitelisted mailers for outbound spam protection (Open beta coming soon!), SiteProtection bug fixes, and stability improvements.
If you'd like to read more about previous release notes, you can 🔎find them here. Alternatively, if you would like to see your feature request show up here, don't forget to cast your🙋♂️Vote.