It's a bird... It's a plane... It's our release! The newest release is now live!
Most systems will automatically update, if you have specific settings or applications preventing automatic updates, you can follow our documentation on how to proceed to have the latest version installed.
As always, here are the details:
Fixed an issue where the server’s IP was shown in the backend logs even when Transparent mode was enabled.
- This fix improves the stability of our WAF Module.
Fixed inconsistencies in the WAF status output.
- This fix allows consistent WAF status outputs when called upon.
Fixed fallback from Transparent to DNAT.
- This fix allows our WAF module to fall back to DNAT automatically if Transparent mode is unavailable.
Fixed a bug with validating MD5 catches.
- This fix improves the effectiveness of our malware module.
Added the ability to use GET parameters in the URL captcha.
- It allows you to apply URL Captcha to GET Parameters from now. This was requested by Grant Gordon on our feedback forum. Thank you!
Added first active Database Cleaner rule.
- We can now actively clean databases with our Database Cleaner module.
This update improved the stability of our WAF Module, while also adding extra features to Database Cleaner and URL Captcha.
If you'd like to read more about previous release notes, you can 🔎find them here. Alternatively, if you would like to see your feature request show up here, don't forget to cast your🙋♂️Vote.