We like to take things up a notch, bringing you two new agent versions. BitNinja version 3.0.1 and 3.1.0 are now available!
Most systems will automatically update, if you have specific settings or applications preventing automatic updates, you can follow our documentation on how to proceed to have the latest version installed.
Here's what's changed:
Fixed a bug where the Shogun module crashed due to a messaging error.
- While rare, this bug could cause a crash in our Shogun module. This only affected a handful of machines.
Reworked cert watching with SSLTerminating module.
- This improvement should fix cert detection issues once and for all. This ensures we have a solid foundation for our WAF module.
Increased the default timeout of HAProxy to 5 minutes.
- This should alleviate most timeout issues when dealing with large files or a slower server.
Added a config option for manual cert mapping.
- This allows the user to set up cert mappings manually. You can find examples in our SslTerminating config file under the certMappings section
Fixed an issue where HaProxy crashed if it encountered a bad certificate.
- Fixing this issue ensures that HaProxy will no longer crash in case it encounters a broken or unreadable certificate.
SiteProtection extensions are now properly installed for every web server on the server.
- This fix ensures that you can install SiteProtection for all of your users, completely free of charge!
Reworked config parsing
- Included directories under virtual hosts are now properly handed, added support for LiteSpeed's XML format.
Fixed some edge minor issues in our new SpamDetection module.
- This module is currently in closed Beta, it will help server owners find and eliminate spamming scripts on the machine.
The new agent versions (3.0.1 and 3.1.0) introduced a plethora of changes, by eliminating most know bugs, and fixing some house keeping items on our backlog.
If you'd like to read more about previous release notes, you can 🔎find them here. Alternatively, if you would like to see your feature request show up here, don't forget to cast your🙋♂️Vote.