Stability improvements, new CLI command, updated Enhance control panel detection, bugfixes. All this, and even more in our new BitNinja version (V3.5.3 and 3.5.4)
Most systems will automatically update, if you have specific settings or applications preventing automatic updates, you can follow our documentation on how to proceed to have the latest version installed.
Here's what's changed:
Enhance control panel is now detected on secondary servers as well.
- Important change to detect servers using the Enhance control panel!
Fixed the issue which caused user-level trusted proxies to get ignored by the Web Application Firewall.
- It looks like list priority IS important! 🙂
Fixed the issue which prevented blocking and challenging IPs coming from user-level trusted proxies.
- Now, it works as expected, and visiting addresses are inspected properly.
he MalwareDetection module now shows the currently scanned path in the process.
- An important update that will give you additional info regarding the current scan.
Added CLI command for our force recollect script used for SSL Termination.
- This makes sure you can easily use the recollect script: bitninjacli --module=SslTerminating --force-recollect
Added a CLI switch for the Data-Provider module that can toggle analytics being sent to the cloud.
Fixed logging related configuration errors.
- Some modules created duplicate log entries. This has been fixed.
PostDetection scripts now receive the state and list of the signature which triggered them.
- Prior to the fix it received the path of the quarantine instead.
The newest BitNinja versions (V3.5.3 and 3.5.4) brought bugfixes, stability improvements, and Enhanced control panel detection (pun intended)!
If you'd like to read more about previous release notes, you can 🔎find them here. Alternatively, if you would like to see your feature request show up here, don't forget to cast your🙋♂️Vote