Who doesn't want faster scans? We've made sure to make this wish a reality, and to crush some bugs along the way! All this, and more in our new BitNinja version (V3.3.1)
Most systems will automatically update, if you have specific settings or applications preventing automatic updates, you can follow our documentation on how to proceed to have the latest version installed.
Oooh, you are a curious one, here you go:
Instead of pausing the malware scans when the load is high, they will be throttled instead.
- This change was necessary to speed up our scans when a server experiences a larger load than usual. This will still mean you get all the benefits of a pause and none of the drawbacks. Win-win!
Calling the CheckIp command will now log the results to the agent's logs as well.
- Debugging made easy, woohoo!
Added RockyLinux to known operating systems.
- The road leading to this was a bit rocky (Badumm-tss), but we've made it!
Fixed a bug in the WAF Module that caused the NGINX worker to be stuck resulting in a failure to start.
- We have used the good old /unstuck to free the workers, and eliminated this nasty bug!
The WAF Module will not wait for the WAF tester to complete.
- Previously it did wait for it, even though it was not necessary.
The newest BitNinja version (V3.3.1) brought faster malware scanning, with many bugfixes along the way!
If you'd like to read more about previous release notes, you can 🔎find them here. Alternatively, if you would like to see your feature request show up here, don't forget to cast your🙋♂️Vote